Monday, June 6, 2011

"Running" Day 1

My first question is can I actually call what I am starting out doing “running”?  Since that is my ultimate goal I’ve decided that yes I can, but for awhile you may see some quotes around running after all I am just starting. 

My first workout getting up was easy after all I was pretty excited to start I hadn’t yet fully explored MiCoach, but hey it has got to have something on there for me to work with right.  I decide to start with the “Green Workout Sample”.  That should work right it doesn’t look too bad.  I get started and get going jogging at first getting to the beloved blue zone only to hear speed up to green zone.  I don’t recall the minutes, but I do remember this isn’t really what I wanted to hear I do my best and “run”, more of a jog after all this is my first day…I get an overall score of 58% on my first workout.  My reaction to that was well that sucks, but I think I need to see more. 

I see that I had a total time of 38:41 covered 2.42 miles, burned 640 calories.  This gets me to 15:57 per mile.  Not bad for just starting. 

I decide I need to explore this MiCoach program as I think there has to be more in it than this workout I have to find a plan…

No comments:

Post a Comment