Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Shoes...and a little run

Went out today and decided to mix up the route a bit.  The results were ok I am thinking my shin pain issue is resulting from landing flat footed when I ran so I focused a lot on landing heel to toe and I am almost pain free.  It was a good run but I was a little disappointed on my pace however it is getting there.

I've included a picture of my new shoes I do love them and I can't believe how super light they are. 

This running has gotten a lot of thoughts running through my head as to why I let myself get this big, why do I eat the way I do, why, why, why.......  The answers seem to be coming just slowly.  I find myself enjoying this journey more and more every day and I have also decided that I'm going out daily now rather than 4 times a week.

Today 23:24 1.70 miles 436 calories 13:46 Pace
Thus far 8:23:04 33.31 miles 8210 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment