Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Shoes Needed...and soon.

I need new shoes…and I’ve looked around Sheboygan, (Kohls, Dunhams, ShopKo, and Rogans) I didn’t really see anything that was a cheap shoe that I liked so I have opted to bid on a pair from eBay I am excited that I won them and even more excited that I spent under $30 for them, I didn’t want to go nuts and spend a boatload on new shoes if I only do this for a short period of time I love it now, but will I in say two or three weeks?

I missed Monday again…I totally forgot what day it was I think it hurt that it was a holiday but I did get out for a walk with Casie and a friend on Sunday went to the beach and back around with Bella, our dog.  Still haven’t measured that route, but it should be at least 2-2.25 miles…

Tuesday May 31st back on track.  This is the official back on track week, well I hope it is also new shoe week I’ll be awaiting shoe delivery this week.  I was up and started at 6:24 this morning.  Beautiful today I remember thinking so I didn’t head straight for the beach.  Rather down the sidewalk.  I was a little intimidated by the schedule today the intervals are 3 minutes with a one minute resting zone all in all it was tough but I came out with a score of 86% 33:07 2.33 miles 601 calories and a pace of 14:12.  I have begun to think of what lies ahead should I register for a race?  Which one a 5k, a 10k or should I dream big a half marathon???...I would love to see myself ready for a challenge of getting through a half and then who knows eventually a full but lets just get things started right I’ll run a race this year, I just have to find one that I like I’m working on it as of Tuesday hopefully I can have one picked by Friday we will see.  I also would like to report that I am down in weight which is an added plus for this, I expect drop some weight, but it isn’t the overall goal I can live life being heavier but I want to be mobile too.  I am down to 303 which is six pounds down from day one.  Exciting days on this adventure lie ahead I hope to breakout and hit a pace of under 14 minutes before the week is out I thought that would be harder than it has been.  The obstacles will be harder as time passes on but it is so very encouraging to see the time go down and a feeling that my endurance has gone up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment