Friday, June 17, 2011

Am I up for the test this weekend???

As I sit on Friday after a nice morning workout I sit and wonder about the weekend to come.  If you recall I am heading to the in laws this weekend so it will be my first weekend away from the comfort and friendliness of my home running routes.  I hope I can keep up the motivation and the courage to get up and going in a different area.  It will also be the first time that I'll be running on gravel roads rather than sidewalks or cement.  I hope to post a successful weekend on combined Saturday and Sunday runs of 6.5 miles plus I hope to bump up my morning runs to more distance.  (Next week I should break the 50 mile mark any ideas on how to celebrate?)

Today was a nice run I was a little stiff so I hope tomorrow is ok.  I've been really stressed at work and with my arm problem but I was able to gain a small distance today.  Stats below hope to post some success on Monday!!!  I was able to achieve a better percentage on my workout compared to yesterday I really focused on completing the 4 two minute zones and not drop off too much after each zone in the one minute run.  After looking at the charts I have been running at a higher green level and almost in the yellow.  My stamina has been improving and I can't wait to get this going and being able to run further, faster, longer.

Today 24:48 1.77 miles 455 Calories
Total 9:12:23 36.78 Miles 9104 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment