Thursday, July 7, 2011

The First Five

I might just be able to call myself a runner soon…July 4th was a day of fireworks and firsts.  Officially I can say I ran for five minutes straight for the first time without stopping to walk on the first attempt I was impressed with that I think it was amazing.  After the 3 minute walking interval I was able to run another 5…ok I confess I had to walk for about 30 seconds in the middle of this but I’m getting there.  It was tough to get up and go especially with inlaws at our house and my wife still sleeping, but I got up and went out. 

The question becomes what is next???  I know the next couple of workouts but after that I’m not sure where to go next.  Looks like some more exploring to figure it out. 

15:40:45 64.52 Miles so far...many, many to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment